Toronto City Hall, 100 Queen St. West, Council Chambers
9:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
The City of Toronto AIDS and Drug Prevention Community Investment Programs invite you to attend a forum on Current HIV/AIDS and Drug Trends in Toronto
Topics and Speakers include
- Toronto HIV/AIDS/STI epidemiologic data; Dr. Rita Shahin, Toronto Public Health, Associate Medical Officer of Health
- Provincial HIV/AIDS epidemiologic data; Dr. Robert Remis, Ontario HIV Epidemiologic Monitoring Unit, Public Health Sciences, University of Toronto
- Drug trends in the City of Toronto; Dr. Joyce Bernstein, Toronto Public Health Epidemiologist
- Tips for evaluating your HIV and/or Drug Prevention Project
- Networking and Break-out Sessions
Who: All are welcome
RSVP not required but very much appreciated. RSVP by November 20, 2008, to Eppie Kawall at (416) 338-0900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.