Centre for Social Innovation, 215 Spadina Avenue, Suite 400
Featured speaker, Rhonda Teitel-Payne, Urban Agriculture Manager, The Stop Community Food Centre, will share how The Stop's approach to increasing access to healthy food can
help to link health, environmental and social justice issues with community action.
- Eat yummy, healthy food and beverages
- Participate in fun hands-on activities
- Education material available
- Meet local food experts
- Bid on great stuff at the silent auction
- Sprouting Demo by Marie Larsson and Trefor Randall of Toronto Sprouts
Funds raised will support the work of the Women's Healthy Environments Network (http://www.womenshealthyenvironments.ca) on prevention initiatives addressing
environmental links to health.
Pay-what-you-can at the door. All are welcome.