Communication Disorders Assistant (Temporary Full-Time)
The Communication Disorders Assistant (CDA) assists Speech and Language Pathologists in the Timiskaming District, to provide a full range of treatment services to preschool children for the Timiskaming Health Unit Preschool Speech and Language Services System.
- a diploma as a Communication Disorders Assistant
- experience with preschool children, especially children up to 3 years of age;
- excellent organizational and interpersonal skills;
- transportation sufficient to attend appointments as required throughout Timiskaming District;
- spoken French required to deliver services to the Francophone population.
Salary: $38, 472- $44,072
Applications will be accepted until December 8th, 2008. Only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Please apply to:
Tara Cassidy, Manager of Human Resources
Timiskaming Health Unit
421 Shepherdson Road
New Liskeard, ON POJ 1PO
Information concerning applicants is collected under the authority of the Health Protection & Promotion Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. H-7, as amended, and will be used to consider suitability for employment. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.