Community Care East York is an accredited, community based not-for-profit organization offering a continuum of services to seniors, caregivers and people with disabilities
We are looking for an experienced manager to lead our multi-disciplinary team of Social Workers, Psycho-geriatric Case Managers, Footcare Nurses and Health Promotion Nurse. This position will take a leadership role in the planning, development and implementation of a collaborative care model, with a specific focus on chronic disease prevention and management. Also responsible for providing support and leadership and managing the day-to-day activities ensuring and monitoring that services are delivered in accordance with the goals and objectives of the agency.
- Regulated health-care professional with a focus on either Social Work or Mental Health
- Previous program management experience preferably in a community-based setting
- Initiative, leadership in program and service planning
- Expertise in chronic disease prevention and management
- Previous experience working with an interdisciplinary team
- Superior communication, problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
- Solid understanding of and commitment to continuous quality improvement initiatives
- Team player
- Knowledge of community resources
- Car and valid drivers license
If you would like to be part of this exciting opportunity please send your resume by to:
Community Care East York - HR
840 Coxwell Avenue, Suite 303
East York, ON M4C 5T2
Visit us on the web at http://www.ccey.org.
Community Care East York is an equal opportunity employer.