Last Chance to register at the early bird rate--Monday, January 12th, 2009!
PARC's 7th Annual Symposium will be held at a new location this year, the Marriott Courtyard in Downtown Toronto. Join physical activity promoters from public health, community health centres and recreation departments as well as other health professionals interested in physical activity promotion for this very exciting and informative event.
This year's symposium will feature
- Keynote address, Dr. Adrian Bauman, internationally renowned expert in physical activity and social marketing, from the University of Sydney.
- Keynote address, Dr. Gina Browne, Professor School of Nursing, McMaster University.
- Engaging and practical professional development opportunities for physical activity promoters from across Ontario.
- The latest research from health professionals.
- Practical and interactive workshops.
Request more information or register for the PARC Physical Activity Symposium 2009, visit http://www.ophea.net/parc.