Community Care East York is a multi-service agency providing a continuum of services to seniors, their caregivers and adults with disabilities. We are looking for a highly skilled, experienced manager to lead our In-Home Services, which helps our clients maintain independence while living safely in their homes. You will be responsible for the planning and supervision of all services and activities of the In-Home services unit.
- Manages the delivery and enhancement of In-home services which includes personal care, respite care, homemaking, foot care services.
- Supervises foot care nurses, program supervisors and program coordinators
- Collaborates in the development and participates in the evaluation of the program goals with the Program Director and the Quality Manager.
- Uses an integrated approach, to plan and respond to the changing needs of clients/community as they move through the continuum of care
- Embraces a quality management focus
- Monitors indicators to ensure program plan expectations are met in terms of utilization as well as quality and risk management
- Ensures that routine and required reports are generated by the programs. Works with internal stakeholders to identify trends and challenges
This position is best suited for someone with experience in community-based, health-care delivery, who possesses the following:
- Regulated Health Care Professional with previous management experience in a unionized setting
- Ability to provide leadership and supervision to the interdisciplinary team
- Has a philosophy of client-centred approach to care
- Embraces a business development approach with a demonstrated ability in dealing with a variety of situations and responsibilities requiring initiative and professional judgment
- Understanding and ability to implement quality initiatives, using technology to monitor and improve client outcomes
- Strong communication and computer skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
If you are interested, please send your resume by January 22, 2009 to:
840 Coxwell Aveneu, Suite 303
East York, ON M4C 5T2
Fax: (416) 422-1513