8:30 a.m.-4:45 p.m.
MaRS Discovery District, 101 College Street, Toronto
Presented by Women's College Hospital
500,000 Canadians miss work every day because of mental health problems. And two-thirds of them are women.
- What will it take to improve the quality of workplace experience for women with mental health issues?
- What action can be taken to help women returning from a mental health leave of absence, reintegrate into the workplace?
- How can different aspects of the system be engaged to create meaningful change?
Complex problems require creative solutions and many perspectives. The X Effects Conference, designed for clinicians, executives, managers and human resource professionals offers a dynamic and innovative solution-focused program featuring:
- New knowledge and perspectives on women and mental health in the global workplace.
- Signs, symptoms & triggers: trauma, addiction and reproductive mental health conditions and how they are expressed in the workplace.
- Facilitated breakout sessions that invite participants to help identify the problems, share promising initiatives, ask the tough questions and develop new responses.
- Opportunities to engage system leaders in exploring new possibilities and identify investment opportunities that can make a difference.
For more information or to register, visit http://www.womenshealthmatters.ca/conf.