You believe life is about aiming high and making an impact. At Sun Life Financial, we work together, share common values and help each other grow and achieve goals.
With roots tracing back to 1865 in Canada, Sun Life Financial has grown to become an established and trusted name in insurance and financial services, with offices and operations in key markets around the world. We recognize that our growth, success and reputation for excellence are due in large measure to our talented and dedicated employees.
In Group Benefits, we have been helping benefit plan members and their families for over 85 years. We have strong partnerships with the more than 10,000 corporate, association, affinity and creditor groups we serve.
The Manager works collaboratively with the Account Executives, Healthy RETURNS Director, Service Reps, Organizational Health Consultants, members of the HealthyRETURNS team and our Vendors to identify, develop and engage our clients in the adoption of the HealthyRETURNS solution set. The Manager does so by developing trusted relationships focused on satisfying program and service delivery needs and by collaboratively developing workable solutions with Account Executives and their clients. Primary client contacts are expected to be at the intermediate to senior management levels.It is expected that this role will work closely with Account Executives and their contacts - HR Directors, Benefits Managers and Wellness Consultants, depending on the size of the organizations being approached. The Manager is accountable for working collaboratively with SLF GB Account Executives to sell our clients HealthyRETURNS strategic account management plans. Through these activities the Manager is also responsible for building relationships with SLF GB customers (Plan Sponsors).
- Collaborate with the Account Executive to convince Plan Sponsors to engage her/him in providing Strategic Support services with respect to the Healthy Returns solution set, including the selection of the appropriate vendors to provide Health Promotion programming and
- Attendance Support services.
- Work closely with Account Executives, Service Reps, the HealthyRETURNS Product manager and our vendors to coordinate the overall delivery of robust health promotion and attendance management programming to Plan Sponsors.
- Collaborate with our Account Executives to provide strategic advice to Plan Sponsors on ways to reduce their Group Benefits costs, mainly medical and disability costs, and improve employee productivity through health promotion and Attendance Support initiatives.
- Enhance Sun Life's relationship with customers (plan sponsors and advisors) through development of customized employee and organizational Health Promotion solutions and through the provision of Attendance Support services.
- Provide input to the Director and Product Manager on possible future product enhancements.
- Support the regional sales teams in the achievement of regional HealthyRETURNS sales targets.
- Develop internal and external partnerships to better serve our existing and prospective clients.
- Ability to work collaboratively with Account Executives to identify, develop and engage Plan Sponsors in adopting wellness, prevention and absence management programs.
- Adept at building multi-vendor, multi-product solutions to address strategic health promotion needs of clients.
- Needs to be able to think strategically and influence client decisions.
- Ability to develop trusted advisory relationships focused on strategic needs and solutions with intermediate and senior management employees.
- Ability to build multi-level relationships with SLF GB customers (plan sponsors).
- Can build strong internal and external relationships built on trust.
- Ability to implement highly customized wellness, prevention and absence management solutions with clients that reduce their levels of organizational and individual health risks.
- Develops customized policies and procedures that align with the customer's culture and health and productivity objectives.
- Ability to oversee and coordinate the activities of a team of internal specialists and external preferred providers to deliver customized health and productivity solutions to clients.
- Strong interpersonal skills to enable effective relationships with Advisors, Vendors and customers' senior management.
- Strong negotiation skills to be able to negotiate favourable terms with clients and advisors.
- Strong analytical skills to be able to compare and contrast various provider solutions and select the best option for the client.
- Highly motivated, self-starter with strong business and benefits knowledge (wellness, prevention and absence management services).
- Proven influencing skills both internally and externally.
- Excellent organizational skills including the scheduling of activities, resources and contingencies across many stakeholder groups.
- Knowledge of group benefits industry and concepts.
Sun Life Financial promotes equal opportunity employment.
We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please apply online: http://www.sunlife.ca.
For more information, please contact Anne Issartel at Anne.Issartel@sunlife.com.