Delta Chelsea Hotel
This is the 11th year of the Helping Families Change Conference which shares research and innovation related to the Triple P parenting program.
Through interaction and the sharing of knowledge we hope the Helping Families Change Conference 2009 will:
- Encourage dialogue and exchange among practitioners and policy makers
- Empower parents and practitioners
- Engage parents, practitioners (program, researchers) and policy makers in Triple P
Keynote speakers include
- Stuart Shanker, York University, Canada, Importance of Parenting to the Early Years
- Matthew Sanders, Ph.D., University of Queensland, Australia, Cultural Diversity and Triple P use for Developing Countries
- Rachel Calam, University of Manchester, UK, Self-directed/Technology-Assisted Approaches to Triple P
- Jennifer Volk, Healthy Child Manitoba Office, Canada, Rolling Out a Population Level Public Health Initiative: Lessons Learned
- Divna Haslam, The Delivery of Workplace Parenting Support: Parental Preferences and the Evidence Base
For registration and more information, click on http://www.hfcc09.com.