Office : 1 Permanent Full Time position in the Cornwall Office
Salary: To be determined
Description of Job:
The individual will support the team with various data management, analysis and reporting and will provide consultation and support to staff regarding database development and program evaluation-related activities.
- B.A./B.Sc. in health-related sciences or biostatistics-related program.
- Training and/or experience in data management or analysis, research methodology, survey research methods, analysis and/or health informatics.
- Demonstrated skills in and/or knowledge of the following:
- database sources
- public Health programs
- computer based tools for data collection, statistical analysis and presentation
- statistical methodology and research
- Good communication skills in both English and French.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and the use of an automobile.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please send your application to: