This full day conference will assist non-profit organizations to proactively manage and build capacity during these difficult economic times.
Who should attend? Non-Profit Executive Directors, Chief Executive Officers, Senior Management Staff, Finance Directors, Operations Directors, HR specialists and Board Members
Conference sessions include:
- The State of the Economy and Prospects for the Sector
- Restructuring Your Non-Profit: Tips, Resources and Strategies
- Frameworks and Best Practices for Collaboration and Shared Services and Spaces
- How Will Funding Change, or Will It? Funders Perspectives
- Preventing Liabilities and Issues for Restructuring: What Every Executive Director and Board Member Should Know
- What Does the Non-Profit Sector Need in Light of the Recession?
We want to hear from you too. How has the recession impacted you so far? How can funders and policy makers support you if the recession deepens? What information, strategies, and training do you feel you may need? What forms of communication do you feel you need from funders to be updated about the potential funding impact that the recession may have?
Funders Panel includes representatives from: City of Toronto, Metcalf Foundation, Ontario Trillium Foundation, Province of Ontario, Tides Canada, and United Way of Toronto. More foundations and provincial funders will join this panel.