For the most recent warnings and advisories from Health Canada, visit http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/ahc-asc/media/advisories-avis/_2009/index-eng.php.
For the most recent headlines from Health Canada, visit http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/ahc-asc/media/nr-cp/current-courant-eng.php.
1. Canada Continues to Work with National and International Partners to Manage the Spread of the H1N1 Flu Virus
2. Government of Canada Acts to Protect Newborns and Infants from Bisphenol A in Polycarbonate Plastic Baby Bottles
3. Government of Canada Works with Ontario to Help Prevent Young People from Taking Illicit Drugs
4. Minister Aglukkaq Announces Re-Appointments to the Canadian Institutes of Health Research Governing Council
5. Government of Canada Acts to Make Soft Vinyl Toys, Child-Care Articles Safer
6. Canada and China Renew Plan of Action for Cooperation in Health for 2009-2011
7. Government of Canada Approves a New Source of Medical Isotopes
8. Appointment of Dr. Sandy McEwan as Special Advisor to Minister of Health on Medical Isotopes
9. Canada Ready as World Health Organization moves to Phase Six Pandemic Alert
10. Government of Canada announces funding for research to further protect Canadians from the H1N1 flu virus
11. Manitobans Now Have Access to the Air Quality Health Index
12. Air Quality Health Index Continues to Expand in British Columbia
13. Government of Canada and Inuit Tapiriit Kanatami (ITK) Sign Agreement to Collaborate on Improving Inuit Health
[Health Canada News Digest, http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/ahc-asc/media/sub-abonn/index-eng.php]