Deadline: July 17, 2009
- Coordinate the HRIS vendor selection process
- Act as project liaison with the HRIS vendor to coordinate project timelines, problem solving and ensure timeliness and milestones are met
- Escalate project issues to the project sponsor
- Participate in the development, implementation, and communication of the project plan
- Participate in determining project priorities
Analysis & Design
- Map business processes and assess functionality gaps
- Analyze data collection and/or conversion needs and create processes to ensure high quality and effective conversions
Implementation & Training
- Contribute to, and maintain HRIS/payroll implementation plan
- Conduct end-user testing
- Keep project documentation and training material up-to-date
- Participate in end-user training including creating training manuals, preparing training systems and conducting training sessions
- College diploma or university degree in Human Resources or equivalent is required.
- Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP) designation is an asset
- 3 years HR experience in a unionized environment, including experience in the following functional areas: recruitment, compensation, benefits, and HR administration. Payroll experience is an asset.
- Experience evaluating, analyzing and implementing an integrated HR/Payroll system
- Project management experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of HRMS database design, structure, functions and processes
- Demonstrated knowledge of HR principles and applicable legal and regulatory guidelines
- Familiarity with payroll processes and applicable laws and requirements is an asset
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks manage competing priorities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated ability to attend work on a regular basis
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the position
If you are interested in this term opportunity, please apply in writing by July 17, 2009, to: Human Resources, KFL&A Public Health: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all those who take the time to apply, but only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.