Vancouver, British Columbia
April 14 – 17, 2010
The Hyatt Regency
Facing the Future Together: Where Do We Go From Here?
This conference will bring together a diverse group of professionals and families to share research, experience and practice in order to sustain and enhance the lives of adolescents and adults with FASD, their families, service providers, and communities.
Participants can expect to:
- Continue to expand our understanding of FASD as it presents in adolescence and adulthood and its potential implications and applications.
- Learn about current findings about adults and adolescents with FASD from scientific, clinical, and community researchers.
- Learn about innovative programs, projects, and practices that are making a difference.
- Hear from individuals most directly affected.
- Network, interact and engage in discussion with others in the field.
We are now accepting abstract submissions until September 15, 2009!
For further information, a downloadable advance notice, or to submit an abstract, please visit our website at http://www.interprofessional.ubc.ca or contact 604-822-7524 or via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.