Deadline July 31, 2009
Program: Adult Health
Term: One Year
Plans, coordinates, implements, and evaluates nutrition intervention programs based on current research and identified community needs in accordance with Mandatory Health Programs and Health Services Guidelines and other program requirements.
- Baccalaureate degree in foods and nutrition from a recognized university.
- Eligible for membership in the College of Dietitians of Ontario.
- Minimum of two (2) years related experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to function independently, to exercise sound
- Knowledge professional judgement, and to work within a multidisciplinary team and in community group settings.
- Well developed verbal and written communication skills, demonstrated ability to teach, to counsel, to market nutrition programs, and to develop written education materials.
- Proven ability to attend work regularly.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the position.
If you are interested in one this exciting opportunity, please apply in writing by July 31, 2009, to: Human Resources, KFLA Public Health: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all those who take the time to apply, but only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.