No deadline noted
Position Type: Full time
Imagine Canada is a national charitable organization that looks into and out for Canada’s charities and nonprofits. We deliver research that puts the sector on the map and raises its profile in the minds of Canadians. We influence public policy and build support, encourage collaboration and engagement within the voluntary sector. And we deliver tools, resources and networking opportunities directly to nonprofits and charities to build and strengthen the sector one organization at a time.
We are currently seeking a Program Coordinator to provide support to our Research Program.
- providing administrative support for the Vice President, Research,
- assisting with communications, including proofreading and formatting reports and other documents,
- responding to correspondence and inquiries,
- assisting with contracts, budgets and project management,
- creating PowerPoint presentations,
- conducting secondary research,
- responding promptly and courteously to telephone and email inquires,
- arranging and coordinating travel,
- assisting with internal and external expense claims,
- planning and organizing meetings and teleconferences,
- developing and maintaining program files, contact lists, and databases,
- communicating in a professional manner with funders, partners, clients, and vendors, and
- assisting with general office administration as required.
- bilingual (French and English),
- post-secondary degree or diploma,
- attention to detail,
- excellent written and oral communications skills,
- commitment to high standards and superior customer service,
- ability to prioritize daily activities and work independently in an organized, efficient manner to advance the overall goals of the team, and
- strong computer skills including word processing, spreadsheet applications, database applications, email programs, and Internet browsers.
- experience working in a research environment, and/or
- experience working in a charitable or nonprofit organization.
Please send your résumé and a cover letter to email@example.com using the subject line “Research Program Coordinator.”
No faxes or phone calls, please. We thank all interested applicants; however only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.