September 27-28, 2009
Holiday Inn Kingston Waterfront, 2 Princess Street
Workshop content will include
- New Legislation--proposed and passed
- Warn range sanctions--an update
- Why young drivers crash
- Beginner Driver Education
- Strategies for working with a younger audience
- iDRIVE: ROADSTORIES
Other special events will include
- Sunday Evening Hospitality Suite
- Monday lunch--Charity Barbecue for Kingston Safe and Sober Coalition
- OPP Golden Helmets and Toronto Police Services Winged Wheels Precision Motorcycle Show
- Optional Monday evening outing/dinner
Conference Registration fee is $75.00 (GST is included). The fee covers the hospitality suite in the evening of September 27th; breakfast and lunch, and workshop presentations on September 28th and a delegate takeaway.
Hotel room rate for the conference is $115.00 single or double occupancy + taxes, and includes (one) breakfast.
For more information please contact Anne Leonard, OCCID, at (416) 485‐4411, 1(800) 501‐2853 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or S/Sgt. Andy Norrie, Toronto Police Services, Traffic, at (416) 808‐1900 or email@example.com ail: firstname.lastname@example.org.