Deadline September 18, 2009
Parkdale Community Health Centre is located in Toronto and works with the community, in all of its diversity, to address its health related needs through a combination of community development and action, the delivery of primary health care, counseling, advocacy and health promotion.
We invite applications from persons with the following experience:
- A minimum of five years of non-profit management experience, preferably in a health or social service setting.
- A Master’s degree in a related discipline and/or significant relevant management experience.
- Demonstrated experience supporting a volunteer Board of Directors and implementing Board policy.
- Current knowledge of issues in community health and the broader Ontario health system.
- Ability to develop a productive and inclusive workplace, including an ability to work in a unionized environment.
- Demonstrated commitment to values of equity, fairness and respect in the workplace.
Competitive salary with excellent benefits package offered. For more details, see posting at http://www.charityvillage.com.
Parkdale Community Health Centre is an equal opportunity employer. In our efforts to be reflective of the communities we serve, we strongly encourage individuals from equity seeking groups to apply.
Please send resume and cover letter by 5:00pm, September 18th, 2009 to:
Hiring Committee – Executive Director
Parkdale Community Health Centre
1229 Queen Street West
oronto ON, M6K 1L9
We thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.