Do you want to…
- Meet the OPHS Foundational Standard requirements for program evaluation and knowledge exchange?
- Build organization capacity for evidence-informed practice?
- Access field-tested tools, training and support for free*?
What are Master Trainer Workshops?
- Full-day, onsite training tailored to your organization
- Train-the-trainer approach facilitates organizational development
- Choice of 3 workshops focusing on the use of Evidence, Program Assessment and Evaluation
Since 2005, TEIP has worked with public health researchers, knowledge exchange experts and front-line practitioners to develop and field-test practical tools for evidence-informed practice. Independent evaluations demonstrate that use of TEIP Tools builds practitioner motivation, confidence and skills for evidence-informed practice.
Why Master Trainer Workshops?
Workshops alone do not build organizational capacity. Management must commit to providing ongoing training and supports. Master Trainer Workshops are your first step in building those organizational supports.
How can I bring Master Trainer Workshops to my organization?
For further information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TEIP is a program of the Ontario Public Health Association. To learn more about TEIP and TEIP Tools visit http://www.teip.hhrc.net.
* TEIP Master Trainer Workshops are funded by the Ministry of Health Promotion, Ontario Stroke System. A materials fee and travel subsidy may be required.