- Government of Canada, Government of British Columbia, and First Nations Health Council Reaffirm Commitment to Tripartite First Nations Health Plan
- Government of Canada announces two initiatives to support healthcare workers in treating and preventing H1N1
- Government of Canada Helps Keep Youth in School through Illicit Drug Use Education
- Health Canada and CAA Partner to Raise Awareness of Products that are Regulated or Prohibited in Canada
- The Government of Canada Completes Assessments for an Additional 19 Substances Included in the Chemicals Management Plan
- Government of Canada Helps Reduce Cigarette Smoking in Aboriginal Communities Across Alberta
- Government of Canada helps schools prepare for H1N1 flu virus
- Government of Canada Works with Provinces and Communities to Help Prevent Young People from Taking Illicit Drugs
- Government of Canada Works with Niagara Region to Help Prevent Young People from Taking Illicit Drugs
- Government of Canada announces intention to order 50.4 million doses of H1N1 vaccine
For the most recent warnings and advisories from Health Canada, visit http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/ahc-asc/media/advisories-avis/_2009/index-eng.php.
For the most recent headlines from Health Canada, visit: http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/ahc-asc/media/nr-cp/current-courant-eng.php.