Need advice to evaluate your programs? Help is just a click away…
- One-on-one expert advice to advance your program evaluation plans
- Free service
- Up to 4 hours of consultation time with an experienced evaluation consultant
- Timely (TEIP will respond to your request within 5 business days)
Can I access this free service? You can access this free service if you
- Have initiated work on evaluating your program
- Can share your initial work (e.g. Program Logic Model)
- Are currently using an evaluation planning tool (e.g. TEIP, THCU, PHRED etc.)
- Agree to provide feedback about your Evaluation Help-line experience
How do I access this free service?
- Simply fill out the Consultation Request Form and send the completed form along with the supporting documents to TEIPhelpline@opha.on.ca.
Want to strengthen your organization’s capacity for evidence-informed practice? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on our Master Trainer Workshops.
For further information on the TEIP Tools -- Program Assessment, Program Evidence and Program Evaluation -- visit the TEIP Website at http://www.teip.hhrc.net.
*Towards Evidence-Informed Practice (TEIP) is a program of the Ontario Public Health Association. Funding is provided by the Ontario Ministry of Health Promotion and the Public Health Agency of Canada.