Calling all people who use conversation to create stronger communities and healthier democracies – whether you are a policy maker, public engager, dialogue and deliberator, or change maker.
We are three weeks away from the start of the conference designed for YOU. If you haven’t already – now is the time to register. Take a look at what you’ll miss otherwise:
- A dynamic multimedia performing arts opening at the Wychwood Barns
- Four plenaries that explore the conference theme of Leading Change – using conversation to create stronger communities and healthier democracies.
- Over 50 sessions that examine a rich and diverse range of topics
- Field visits to the exciting work happening in Toronto
- A strong Aboriginal and Youth presence
- Marginalized and mainstream voices sharing their experiences and learnings
- Intergenerational conversations
- A spirit of joy and connection as we come together to learn from each other.
- Over 250 other registered people’s energy and knowledge
Visit our conference at a glance for more details at http://www.c2d2.ca/conference-glance-2009.
To register, find out about travel and accommodations, etc., check out our website at http://www.c2d2.ca.