No deadline noted
Coordonnateur/Coordonnatrice clinique, Position à temps plein/partiel
Novus Health provides assistance to help Canadians navigate the health care system and access trusted health information they need – quickly and easily.
We work with large organizations, such as employers and insurance companies, by providing their members with health information and direction to public and private services. This role is a combination of member support and health research and does not involve any sales.
Our environment is progressive, dynamic and fun. We are located in downtown Toronto near public transportation. Our clients are employer, benefit and health care organizations where we assist their members through patient navigation. For more information, please visit http://www.novushealth.com.
We currently require a bilingual (French and English) Registered Nurse for flexible full-time and part-time shift coverage on weekday afternoons and evenings. The successful applicant will begin as soon as possible.
As a Clinical Coordinator, your nursing background will be vital in our fast-paced environment. You will use your patient management and service skills, Canadian health care expertise, and research abilities to respond to telephonic inquiries and requests for assistance in navigating Canadian health care. In this role you will:
- Act as a primary contact for clients utilizing our telephonic and web services
- Respond to client requests for information and resources; assess client needs and determine the appropriate information to provide to the client
- Work to research and present patient options, condition and treatment particulars as well as suggested courses of action
- Research, write and review high-quality content on the subject of health care and health issues
- Valid, professional Registered Nursing certification
- Must be fully bilingual in French and English (Fluency in other languages is an asset)
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
- Proactive approach and ability to take initiative and perform independently
- Proven administrative abilities, with strong computer skills
- Excellent telephone and computer skills
- Knowledge of common medical terminology and understanding of the Canadian health care system through working experience or education
We are now hiring for afternoon and evening positions at our Toronto location to start as soon as possible.
Please respond to this ad with the following:
- your resume
- your cover letter
- specify whether you are applying for a full-time or part-time position
Send applications to Human Resources at email@example.com.
We regret that we do not respond to every applicant. No recruiters please. Thank you for your interest.