Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, and Teleconference/Online
October 30, 2009
Doc Brown Lounge, Algoma University
Presented by the NORDIK Institute, in partnership with Community Arts Ontario and Community Resilience Sault Ste. Marie
Participants across Northern Ontario can join the forum discussion via communications technology links. For more information or to register for the FREE conference, call Sean Meades at (705) 949-2301x4229 or email email@example.com
- Forum Discussion (accessible by distance): 11:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
- Community Resilience: Transitioning to locally-based sustainable development
- Culture’s Contribution to building healthy, sustainable communities
- Success Stories of Northern Ontario
- NORDIK Annual General Meeting: 1:00-2:00 p.m.
- Open House: 2:00-3:30 p.m