November 9-16, 2009
The Ontario Nonprofit Network (ONN) and the Canadian Community Economic Development Network (CCEDNet) are holding province wide conversations and they need your thoughts on how we can make the world a better place. Nonprofits from across all sectors are dedicated to the public benefit and we are all doing our part. But we are also all faced with a range of challenges which inhibit how we achieve our missions. ONN and CCEDNet are working across sectors to raise issues of common concern, whether it is building a stronger relationship with government or succession planning, raising the profile of the social economy, or strengthening community economic development (CED). Come and share ideas on how we can develop a coordinated strategy to move these issues forward.
During the meeting you will
- Share your sector's challenges and opportunities
- Get updates on important sector issues
- Work with colleagues to identify common local issues across sub-sectors
- Give input to draft provincial priorities
- Learn more about the public benefit sector in Ontario
- Get updated on recent provincial initiatives that impact your organization
This meeting is best suited to Executive Directors, Board Members, CED practitioners and sector leaders from all nonprofits (social services, arts, sports and rec, environment, social enterprise, etc).
For more information and to register, please visit the links below:
- November 9, Windsor (EN), http://consultation-windsor-eng.eventbrite.com/
- November 10, Windsor (FR), http://consultation-windsor-fr.eventbrite.com/
- November 12, Kingston, http://consultation-kingston.eventbrite.com/
- November 13, Ottawa (FR), http://consultation-kingston.eventbrite.com/
- November 16, Kapuskasing / Hearst FR, http://consultation-hearstkap-fr.eventbrite.com/