November 10, 2009
9:30 a.m-4:00 p.m.
2555 Dixie Road, Unit 7 , East Mississauga CHC
- Why AR/AO LGBT training?
- How do we challenge homophobia across cultures?
- How do I challenge racism in the LGBT community?
- How does homophobia and racism work together?
- Are some cultures more homophobic than others?
- Isn’t all oppression the same?
Who? Service Providers and Professionals in Peel Region
Cost? $75.00 (including lunch and materials)
Some subsidized spots available, please inquire. You must RSVP by November 6th by emailing [email protected]
Presented by The Health and Racism Working Group (http://www.healthandracism.blogspot.com)
The Health and Racism Working Group is hosted by the East Mississauga CHC, our Core Members include: Child Development and Resource Centre of Peel, Interim Place, Peel Public Health—Healthy Sexuality Program, Peel HIV/AIDS Network, Peel Youth Village, Peel Children’s Centre, Peel HIV/AIDS Network, Malton Neighbourhood Services, Community Members.