Deadline November 27, 2009
The Canadian Association of Family Resource Programs (FRP Canada), the national voice for the family resource/support network, has a long and proud history of fostering community based family resource programs in Canada. This bilingual not-for-profit association has provided leadership in program development and supports to its affiliate agencies in communities across Canada for over 30 years.
The administrative manager oversees all aspects of office management at FRP Canada and also provides administrative support. Reporting to the Director of Operations, the main responsibilities of the administrative manager are:
- Act as the agency's frontline representative to telephone callers, email enquiries and visitors, providing information and/or redirecting as required;
- Responsible for maintaining office supplies and equipment;
- Provide administrative support to the Executive Director and Board of Directors;
- Maintain the membership system, including renewals;
- Handle publication sales and inventory;
- Provide administrative support to other staff;
- Other duties as directed by the Director of Operations.
This is a full-time position with benefits.
To see the full posting, please go to http://www.frp.ca.