Deadline December 18, 2009
The Canadian Coalition for Seniors’ Mental Health is hosting its 4th national conference: Connecting Research & Education to Care in Seniors’ Mental Health, September 27 & 28, 2010 in Halifax Nova Scotia.
The conference is geared toward health care professionals, administrators and decision-makers, seniors and caregivers who are active in promoting seniors’ mental health.
Specific themes for keynotes, paper sessions, workshops and posters include:
- New research findings
- Models of care & service delivery
- In-service education & training
- Knowledge transfer and exchange
- Health promotion & illness prevention
- Anti-stigma and raising awareness
- Implementation of best practice guidelines
- Role of the caregiver & consumer
Deadline for submissions is Friday, December 18, 2009.
For further details, visit http://www.ccsmhevents.ca/2010conference or call Sherri or Kim at (416) 785-2500 x6331.