No deadline noted
- 1 Temporary, Full Time position in Cornwall
1 Permanent, Part Time position in Cornwall
Salary: $30.48 to $36.58 hourly plus 12% in lieu of benefits plus 6% in lieu of vacation
Description Of Job
The incumbent will be responsible to provide education in matters related to health promotion, community health protection and certain infectious diseases with emphasis in food and water and infection control; and to enforce the provisions of the Health Protection and Promotion Act.
- A bachelor degree in Environmental Health or equivalent
- Certificate in Public Health Inspection
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Must possess a valid driver's licence and the use of an automobile
- Good communication skills in both English and French
Applications will be accepted until the positions are filled.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please send your application to: