No deadline noted
Office : 1 Permanent Full Time position in Cornwall
Salary: To be determined
Description Of Job:
The individual will assist in the prevention and reduction of illness from health hazards in the EOHU physical environment.
- Bachelor’s degree relating to Environmental studies or Environmental engineering.
- Pursuing a Master’s degree in a field related to Environmental studies or Environmental engineering would be an asset.
- Experience in scientific research.
- Experience in report writing.
- Qualified Building official under the Building Code Act and Part 8 of the Ontario Building Code, or willingness to qualify.
- Demonstrated skills in and/or knowledge of the following:
- Health hazards in the physical environment.
- Health risks and emergency preparedness.
- Internet and electronic file management.
- Internet, Intranet and external data warehouse environments.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English and French.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and the use of an automobile.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please send your application to: