Deadline Februrary 18, 2010
Rainbow Health Ontario (RHO) is recruiting 5 Community Outreach Workers
Deadline for applications -- 5:00 p.m., Thursday, February 18th
Rainbow Health Ontario (RHO) is a program committed to improving access to services and promoting the health and wellbeing of our lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans (LGBT) communities.
We are currently recruiting 5 Outreach Workers for the following areas:
- LHIN 4 – Hamilton, Niagara, Haldimand, Brant which includes of Hamilton, Niagara Falls, and Brantford.
- LHIN 5 – Central West, which includes Brampton, Caledon, and Orangeville
- LHIN 9 – Central East, which includes Peterborough, Oshawa, Cobourg, and Haliburton
- LHIN 10 – South East, which includes Bancroft, Trenton, Kingston and Brockville
- LHIN 13 -- North East, which includes Timmins, Sudbury, North Bay and Kashechewan
To identify which LHIN you are in and to find out more about the new structure of health care in Ontario, please refer to, http://www.lhins.on.ca.
To get more information and an application package, please go to http://www.rainbowhealthontario.ca/home/whatsnew.cfm or http://www.sherbourne.on.ca/about/about-c.html.