Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD Canada) is a national, grassroots, registered, charitable organization with Chapters and Community Leaders. MADD Canada Chapters are run by volunteers from across the country and include not only mothers, but fathers, friends, business professionals, experts in the anti-impaired driving field, concerned citizens and young people who want to make a difference in the fight against impaired driving. MADD Canada is the leading anti-impaired driving organization in this country with more than 125 Chapters and Community Leaders across Canada. Our efforts are focused on five key areas: Victim Services, Youth Services, Public Awareness & Education, Public Policy and the advancement of anti-impaired driving technology. We are a victim-based organization – victims are our number one priority. Our services and support to victims is unique and sets us apart form other anti-impaired driving groups across the country.
- National Website - http://www.madd.ca
- Youth Manual - http://www.madd.ca/english/youth/madd_youth_manual.pdf
- Braking Point – http://www.madd.ca/english/youth/brakingpoint.html
- High School Multi-media Presentations:
- YouTube Promo Clip & Details – http://www.madd.ca/english/youth/wasted.html
- Curriculum Guide – http://www.madd.ca/english/youth/Curriculum%20Guide%20-%20English.doc
- Elementary DVD (FREE):
- YouTube Promo Clip & Details - http://www.madd.ca/english/youth/maddscientist.html
- Activity Guide - http://www.madd.ca/english/youth/mscurr.pdf
- Poster/Essay Contest - http://www.madd.ca/english/youth/english_form.pdf
- Multi-media Contest - http://www.madd.ca/english/youth/mmc_en.pdf
- MADD Canada Bursary Fund: for Canadian students who have had a parent or guardian killed in an impaired-driving related crash and are pursuing any full time educational program that is approved by a provincial Ministry of Education. Bursaries of up to $2000 can be awarded to qualifying students across Canada. http://www.madd.ca/english/youth/bursary_appln.pdf
For more information, or to explore becoming a volunteer, member and/or sponsor, please contact Renata Cvitkovic, Chapter Services Manager, Ontario email@example.com or 1 (800) 665-6233 x243 or (905) 829-8805 x243.