March 23-24, 2010
The Sheraton Hotel, 116 King Street West
Réseau franco-santé du Sud de l’Ontario (RFSSO) is pleased to announce to Francophones and Francophiles in Central and Southwestern Ontario that, for the fourth year in a row, it is organizing a health forum in partnership with Regroupement des intervenants francophones en santé et en services sociaux de l’Ontario (Rifssso) and Réseau de soutien à l’immigration francophone du Centre-Sud-Ouest de l’Ontario. The Central-Southwestern Ontario Health Forum will take place on March 23-24, 2010, in Hamilton. The theme of this year’s health forum is My Language, My Culture: Determinants of my Health.
Objectives of the Health Forum:
- To provide a venue in which the community, practitioners, stakeholders, and government officials can talk about improving French language health services;
- To promote networking amongst Francophone professionals across sectors and disciplines;
- To build the professional skills of practitioners;
- To showcase initiatives in the community in the area of French health services;
- To identify, and contribute to the development of, strategies to improve French language health and social services in the region and in the province.
The Central Southwestern Ontario Health Forum is intended for any person who is affected by the delivery of health services in French. This Health Forum is designed to be one of the largest gatherings of managers, decision-makers, and practitioners in the fields of health, social services, and community work in the region and to provide an opportunity for sharing and thinking about ways to improve the delivery of health services for Francophone communities.
Space is limited. Register now. Financial support is available to enable more people to take advantage of this important forum. The deadline for registration and financial support is March 15, 2010.
French to English interpretation services will be available during all plenary sessions.
Full program information will be available shortly.
For additional information, please contact Fairouze Touni at email@example.com or by phone (519) 438-5937 / 1-888-549-5775.