No deadline noted
Maternity Leave (1 FTE)
The Barrie Community Health Centre is looking for a registered dietitian to: perform nutritional assessments, develop client-focused nutritional plans, provide health education/counselling and perform other clinical activities according to the College of Dietitians of Ontario standards of practice. In addition, the Dietitian will assist with Good Food Box and Young Families programming.
- Undergraduate degree in foods and nutrition from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Dietitians of Canada accredited Dietetic Internship or equivalent approved experience.
- Registration with the College of Dietitians of Ontario.
- Three to five years clinical counseling and community nutrition experience.
- Experience in program development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation.
- Proficiency in the use of computers and various software applications.
Please forward a resume describing in detail why you are interested in this job and how your skills and experience would prepare you to take on the responsibilities to:
Dietitian Hiring Committee
Barrie Community Health Centre
56 Bayfield Street
Barrie, ON L4M 3A5
The BCHC believes that everyone is entitled to human rights and justice regardless of individual differences. We work to safeguard these rights by addressing the root causes of exclusion, and to attain and preserve human dignity and achieve equity.