Deadline May 9, 2010
Office: 1 Permanent, Full Time position in Cornwall
Salary: To be determined.
The candidate will support a full-scale strategic communications plan and help pave the way to imagining and implementing new methodologies for using the internet and other interactive medias to provide access to information for the public.
- Diploma from a community college program in computer science or program dedicated to the development of computer and multimedia skills including website development and design or equivalent.
- Previous experience working with website development and design, graphic design and multimedia technologies.
- Excellent knowledge of web-related requirements (compression, encoding, streaming, CD-ROM, DVD).
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop & Acrobat.
- Ability to design tables without the aid of a design tool.
- Good communication skills in both English and French.
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
- Must possess a valid driver's licence and the use of an automobile.
Applications will be accepted until May 9, 2010.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please send your application to: