June 7-9, 2010
Westin Harbour Castle
- Insights - Obtain updates on the latest long term care issues and developments.
- Practical Strategies - Take away ideas you can use.
- Networking Opportunities - Catch up with friends and colleagues and meet new ones.
- Tradeshow - Find out about the latest products and services.
- Professional Development - Stay on top of emerging issues.
Who Should Attend:
Exceptional learning opportunities, a wealth of resources, unique perspectives and the latest from sector experts make this year's convention, Get Inspired, a must attend for staff in long term care, seniors' housing and community services, including:
- Administrators/Executive Directors
- Housing Managers
- Environmental Service Managers
- Board Members
- Senior Managers
- Food Services/Dietary Managers
- Program Managers
- Financial Managers
- Community Service Managers
- Nurse Managers
- Business Managers
For more information visit http://www.oanhss.org or contact Stuart Sweeney at (905) 851-8821 ext. 240.