November 23, 2010
Toronto Congress Centre, 650 Dixon Road
Join us for an information-packed day designed to:
- Promote research utilization and innovation in LTC
- Profile new and emerging research and researchers, and
- Provide a forum for learning, networking and information sharing
Presentations and poster displays will inform and inspire with proven, practical ideas targeted to:
- Administrators and Senior Managers
- Care team members including nurses, physicians, dieticians, PSWs, etc.
- College and university representatives
- Community groups active in long term care
- Directors of Care
- Policy makers, including government and LHIN representatives
- Providers of innovative products/service
- RAI Coordinators
- Students and Researchers
Presented in collaboration with the Ontario Association of Residents' Councils; Ontario Health Quality Council; Ontario Long Term Care Association; Ontario Long Term Care Physicians; National Institute for the Care of the Elderly; and, Seniors Health Research Transfer Network.
For more information visit http://www.oltca.com/en/events/research_ed_day.html or contact OLTCA at (905) 470-8995 Jennifer Langston x 27 or Meredith Dodge x 32.