Deadline August 27, 2010
Provides dental health services and programs to children aged 0 to 17 years in accordance with the Ontario Public Health Standards (OPHS).
- Diploma in Dental Hygiene from a recognized college.
- Registration with the College of Dental Hygienists of Ontario.
- Minimum one (1) year clinical practice experience.
- Previous experience in public health is an asset.
Skills, Knowledge, Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to function independently, to exercise sound professional judgment, and to work within a multidisciplinary team and in community group settings.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, demonstrated ability to teach and counsel clients.
- Proven ability to attend work regularly.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the position.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply in writing by August 27, 2010, to: Human Resources, KFL&A Public Health: email@example.com.
We thank all those who take the time to apply, but only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.