The Alberta Centre for Active Living is affiliated with the University of Alberta Faculty of Physical Education and Recreation and is supported by the Alberta Sport, Recreation, Parks & Wildlife Foundation and Alberta Tourism, Parks and Recreation.
- The September 2010 issue of Research Update: Using Computer-tailored Messages to Increase Physical Activity of Dutch Citizens and Evaluating Chronic Disease Self-management in Northern Saskatchewan
- Read our 2009-2010 Annual Report! It was a busy, exciting year for all of us at the Alberta Centre for Active Living. Thanks very much for your continued interest and support.
- The Grande Prairie Regional College (GPRC) has announced a new program: the Older Adult Fitness and Wellness Specialization - Fitness Leadership Diploma.
- In case you missed it, check out the August 2010 WellSpring: Promoting Early Physical Literacy in Alberta.
- Read the latest Physical Activity Information Round-Up.
For details on these and other news items, please visit http://www.centre4activeliving.ca/index.html.