November 17-18, 2010
Kempenfelt Conference Centre
People who work or volunteer in, who supervise, or who are interested in adolescent youth programs should attend this annual event. Delegates come from municipal recreation and community services departments, not for profit groups, community sports groups, public health, educational institutions, and social service organizations. They come to:
- learn about trends and issues relevant to working with youth (ages 13 +)
- share information on best practices, what works and helps create success
- develop networks to strengthen the approach to working with youth in Ontario
Registration Fees include accomodation, meals and Symposium resources.
- Shared Accommodation (one night): $419 plus HST
- Single Accommodation (one night): $489 plus HST
For those who would like to stay over on the 16th to be there for the 10 am start...
- Shared Accommodation (two nights): $499 plus HST
- Single Accommodation (two nights): $569 plus HST
Want More Information?
The MBA 10 Program Brochure will be emailed out at the end of September. The early bird registration date is October 27th.
For more information, please contact the Provincial Consortium on Youth in Recreation at (416) 426-7065 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.