Deadline October 3, 2010
Office: Casual position in Cornwall Office
Salary: To be determined
Description of Job:
The incumbent will work with families to build on their strengths, develop their parenting skills, and help them connect with resources in the community. The Family Home Visitor will promote Healthy Babies Healthy Children by encouraging safety, growth, and learning.
- Experience with parenting.
- Secondary school diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of community resources and networking.
- Awareness and willingness to promote non-violent values and practices related to discipline.
- Good communication skills in both official languages.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Must possess a valid driver’s licence and the use of an automobile.
Applications will be accepted until October 3rd, 2010.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please send your application to: