Cornwall & Casselman, Ontario
Deadline November 21, 2010
1 Permanent Full-Time position in Cornwall
1 Permanent Full-Time position in Casselman
Salary: To be determined.
Description of Job:
The incumbent will be responsible to provide education in matters related to health promotion, community health protection and certain infectious diseases with emphasis in food and water and infection control; and to enforce the provisions of the Health Protection and Promotion Act.
- A bachelor degree in Environmental Health or equivalent.
- Certificate in Public Health Inspection.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Must possess a valid driver's licence and the use of an automobile.
- Good communication skills in both English and French.
Applications will be accepted until November 21st, 2010.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please send your application to: