Deadline November 24, 2010
1 Overland Drive, Toronto, ON M3C 2C3
This full-time position is responsible for the management of Homemaking Services and Four Seasons Connections programs of Better Living Health and Community Services. Direct reports include: Supervisors, Homemaking Services and Supervisor, Four Seasons Connections. The Manager, In-Home Services, reports directly to the Vice President, Community Services.
- Manages the delivery of Adult Personal Support and Homemaking Services for the Toronto Central and Central Community Care Access Centres, Supportive Housing, Private Homemaking, Respite Care, Home Cleaning, Companionship, and Home Maintenance services.
- Responsible for human resources management within the programs (including paid staff, brokerage staff, program students, and volunteers).
- Responsible for contract management for the delivery of Adult Personal Support and Homemaking Services for the Toronto Central and Central CCACs and the City of Toronto.
- Facilitate and supervise the development, implementation, and evaluation of quality improvement and risk management activities; ensures adherence to funder standards.
- Responsible for planning, developing, and implementing training programs for the organization.
- Develops and implements marketing strategies to promote all programs and services, in conjunction with the Marketing department.
- Manages the operating budget, maintains financial/statistical records, and responsible for the completion of funder reports.
- Member of the Health and Safety Committee. Implement health and safety programs, in accordance with the provincial Health and Safety Act and Better Living Health and Community Services Health and Safety procedures.
- Graduation from a recognized university or college in Gerontology or a related field; RN or RPN designation an asset.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Adult Personal Support and Homemaking Services provided under a contract with CCACs.
- Minimum of 3 years of demonstrated management experience in the delivery of community-based programs
- Demonstrated experience in program development, project management, and quality and risk management.
- Strong people management skills.
- Demonstrated experience in financial, statistical, and contract management.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; and excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Experience providing supportive housing services an asset.
- Health and Safety certification an asset.
Salary Range: $52,152 to $59,106 per annum, commensurate with experience.
Please submit resumes by November 24, 2010 by 5:00 p.m. to Sonya Murray, Vice President, Community Services, firstname.lastname@example.org.