December 8, 2010
8:00 a.m.–12:30 p.m.
Centre for Addiction & Mental Health, 33 Russell Street, Room 2029 ‐ The Meeting Centre
Continental breakfast provided at 8:00 a.m.
International perspectives on pricing and taxation as techniques to reduce harm from alcohol, and promote public health and social responsibility
- Dr. Monica Campbell, Director of Healthy Public Policy, Toronto Public Health
- Mr. Barry Goodwin, Assistant Deputy Minister, Revenue Agencies Oversight Division, Ontario Ministry of
- Dr. William Kerr, Senior Scientist, Alcohol Research Group, Emeryville, California, United States
- Dr. Petra Meier, Professor of Public Health, University of Sheffield, United Kingdom
- Mr. Esa Ősterberg, Senior Researcher, National Institute of Health and Welfare, Helsinki, Finland
- Dr. Bundit Sornpaisarn, PhD student, University of Toronto, focusing on Thailand
- Dr. Timothy Stockwell, Director, Centre for Addictions Research BC, Victoria, BC
All participants are required to register in advance as space is limited. The deadline is November 30th, 2010.
To register, please contact Christine Vrbanac, indicating with your name, contact information and affiliation: