December 5, 2010
1 full-time, permanent, bilingual position (35 hours/week)
Submission Deadline: Wednesday December 1st by 4:00 PM
In the Eastern Ontario Region, five Program Effectiveness Data Analysis Coordinators work as a team to support the Best Start early years systems in program monitoring, tracking, evaluation and development.
- Post graduate degree at the Master’s level in the social sciences with a research component or equivalent combination of related education and work experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with current evaluation field, especially in program logic models, client satisfaction and outcome evaluation methodologies.
- Strong skills in quantitative and qualitative research and evaluation methodologies.
- Excellent computer skills including a strong working knowledge of evaluation and research software (SPSS and MS Office applications)
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with mapping software (ArcGIS)
- Demonstrated experience in research, writing and making effective presentations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in French and English with a strong ability to exchange knowledge.
- Superior analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- A valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle are essential.
Please forward your resume to:
Manager of Operations
Parent Resource Centre
300 Goulburn Private
Ottawa, ON K1N 1C9
Fax: (613) 565-1144
[Source: SDOH-L, https://listserv.yorku.ca/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=sdoh&A=1]