July 13-15, 2011 (new date)
- Film Festival - Canada’s first National Harm Reduction Film Festival with dynamic panels and events curated by the inthemindseye film festival
- Learn about and sign the Vienna Declaration
- Learn about and support the Canadian Drug Policy Consortium
Dedicated Presentation Streams:
- Overdose Prevention
- Progress around shelters & low-barrier housing
- Understanding & Addressing Public Opinion
- Stakeholders and interested people from across all sectors. Including harm reduction practitioners, front line workers, service users, policy and program developers, academics and researchers, students of all relevant disciplines, police, probation, parole and correctional officers, etc.,
Early Bird discount ends December 31, 2010.
For more information, visit http://cast-canada.ca/HR2011-Main.html.