THCU consultants are available to help you with many kinds of health promotion challenges, such as:
- setting policy priorities and developing policies in your community
- program planning with an interdisciplinary team
- reviewing an evaluation plan
- applying the Ontario Public Health Foundational Standards and Guidance Documents to your work
- choosing indicators of program success
- creating a plan to apply for Healthy Communities and other funding
- creating a brand and communication plan for your new partnership
Further details about our consultation services can be found at http://www.thcu.ca/consultation.htm.
Workshops and Webinars
Our team is available to work with you on health promotion challenges relating to our five core mandate areas:
- Program Planning
- Program Evaluation
- Policy Development
- Health Communication
A full list of topics is available at http://www.thcu.ca/workshopsandevents.htm#topics.
For more information on the range of THCU services, please visit http://www.thcu.ca/mass_emails/2010/2010_11_request_web.html.