Deadline: December 19, 2010
Office: 1 Permanent Full Time position in the Cornwall Office
Salary: To be determined
Description of Job:
The incumbent will be responsible to provide education in matters related to health promotion, community health protection and certain infectious diseases with emphasis in food and water and infection control; and to enforce the provisions of the Health Protection and Promotion Act.
- A bachelor degree in Environmental Health or equivalent.
- Certificate in Public Health Inspection.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Must possess a valid driver's licence and the use of an automobile.
- Good communication skills in both English and French.
Applications will be accepted until December 19, 2010.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please send your application to:
Human Resources Department
Eastern Ontario Health Unit