These workshops will include opportunities for physical activity promoters to network and learn from each other's experiences about promoting and implementing physical activity programs and initiatives in different communities. Workshops are free and a healthy lunch will be provided.
Social Media & Physical Activity Promotion: Making the Connections
Presenter: Sandra Defreitas, De Freitas Consulting Inc.
This workshop is an introduction to Social Media & Physical Activity Promotion and how it can work for you. Discussions will include how to implement the top three social media tools into your health promotion plans and how to promote your community events and programs in front of your ideal social media audience.
- Toronto--Wednesday, January 12th, 2011, 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m., Sport Alliance Building, 1 Concorde Gate, Toronto, M3C 3N6
- Waterloo--Friday, January 14th, 2011, 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m., Region of Waterloo Public Health, 99 Regina Street S, Waterloo, N2J 4V3
Navigating the Complexities of Physical Activity Behaviour Change: Need a Roadmap?
- Monday, February 7th, 2011, 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 9th, 2011, 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
Pregnancy & Physical Activity: What’s New?
- Wednesday, February 23rd, 2011, 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- Friday, February 25th, 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.m
Call for Action: Cultural Sensitivity and Physical Activity
- Wednesday, March 2nd, 2011, 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- Thursday, March 3rd, 2011, 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
View and register for PARC workshops at http://parc.ophea.net/training-workshops.