Deadline January 28, 2011
Internal/External Job Posting
(Maternity Leave Replacement)
The Administrative Assistant, Community Health Promotion & Early Years (AA, CHP & EY) provides administrative support including preparation of program flyers, mail-outs, production and formatting of reports, coordination and maintenance of program files, booking child care, and photocopying for the Community Health Promotion and Early Years teams.
- High school graduation diploma and secretarial diploma or equivalent training and experience.
- Minimum two years working as administrative support in the health or social services field.
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with Windows-based computer systems, in particular, email, MS Word and database systems.
- Flexibility, good judgement and initiative.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Experience working with a community-based social service agency.
- English, written and spoken
- French, written and spoken
Start date: May 2, 2011 to April 27, 2012
Salary range: $31,588 to $38,058
How to “express an interest” for this opportunity:
Write a letter of interest (up to 2 word processed pages in English) telling us why you would like to become a Administrative Assistant, Community Health Promotion. Submit your letter of interest along with your résumé on or before January 28, 2011 to:
Centretown Community Health Centre
420 Cooper Street
Ottawa, ON K2P 2N6
Fax: (613) 233-3987
We regret only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. CCHC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce.
Every One Matters.